Monday 10 October 2011

Halloween Pillow Box Treat Pouch Template

Hello Beloved Cakettes!!!!

With Halloween around the corner, it's time to get the those sweet treats ready... I don't have children, and actually no one really goes go trick or treating around the area I live, so the only person I have to think about is my husband..


I love giving him something on Halloween, and this year is no different.. The only thing I had to do is think of creative ways to "wrap" those treats.. So I have decided to create a little box to wrap some chocolate bars I bought for him... and because I had something in mind I decided to go ahead and create a template of what I wanted to do. So here's what I've come up with...




It's a pillow box which I have decorated in a Halloween theme..






I have also added a tag so I can write a little msg...







It was the perfect size to fit two average sized chocolate bars.. Galaxy is one of his favourites so it was a no brainer...  :)


The good news is I will be sharing the file with my sweet Cakettes!!! YEEEIIII!!! :)
The best part it that it's FREE!!!!


So here is how it works.. Because it's a template I have designed myself I am happy to share with all of my subscribers and followers.. You can download it and use it as many times as you would like..



*** PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING!!!! ***

The only condition for downloading this file is that you are not allowed to re-distribute, share or sell the file.

By downloading this file you have to rights to use the file, but you do not own any rights to the file.
So It is okay if you want to sell the projects you have made using the file, but you cannot sell or share the file itself.

So, if you have friends who may want this file, please ask them to visit the site and download their own copy.
Please be sure NOT to send and/or give these files to anybody as it is an infringement of copyright.


By downloading these files you agree to these terms.

That's it really.. :)

Now if you're ready  Download Files


I have made a video showing how I have used my template and how I have decorated it, so if you would some inspiration you can see that video below..









If you like what you see just click that subscribe button, rate and comment.... :)


Have a Fabulous day and Happy Scrapping!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic project and thanks so much for the download Becca. I really love the cobweb material. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete