Thursday 27 October 2011

My Bad..

Hello Cakettes..

So yesterday I had published a post about the opening of my store, and the reasons why I chose Zibbet and not Etsy... It appears I was badly mistaken.. One of my sweet Cakettes has sent me a message letting me know that Esty does have a category for supplies. The category is only for crafting supplies, but it seems I was mistaken and have given you guys the wrong information, so I wanted to rectify it...

Thanks to my sweet Cakette for letting me know, and I am sorry for telling you something inaccurate, I obviously did not look "into Esty" well enough...

I am still happy with Zibbet and hope you guys like the choice too.. but if that ever changes I now know that Etsy would also be an option.. :)

Hope you all have a wonderful day.. !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment